PLATE ROLL CONTROL OPTIONS
CLICK ON TABS BELOW TO VIEW CONTROL OPTIONS
ENTRY-LEVEL CONTROL WITH DIGITAL LED DISPLAYS (STANDARD):
- Control on Wheels.
- LED Displays show digital positions of the axis'.
- Equipped with E-Stop on Control.
- Heavy-duty control build.
- Removable Operator Safety Bar (Located at the Bottom of Control).
ability to control :
- Rolling Direction (Left and Right)
- Left-Side Roll Movement
- Right-Side Roll Movement
- Yoke Movement (Opening and Closing)
- Left-Side Roll Conical Position Movement (For Rolling Cones)
- Right-Side Roll Conical Position Movement (For Rolling Cones)
- Choose Plate Roll Speed
- Hydraulics On/Off
This video demonstrates features and ease of use of the Quantum NC Nexus Control.
Quantum NC Nexus Control (Optional):
New And evolved Numerical control with all features of NC Links with following added and improved functions:
Features the possibility to control:
- Three Bending Axis(X, Y, Z).
- Two Side Supports.
- Central support.
- Pinching controller through pressure.
- Power Ejector on/off.
- Interface with PLC control power conveyor.
- Archive 300 programs with 99 steps each.
- Graphic interface Man / Machine thorough a tough screen panel.
- Diagnostic Screens to Control the Correct Functionality of the Machine and all components.
As you can see.. There are many Unique Versatile Features that our NC Control has to offer.
The Quantum NC Nexus control allows for the POSSIBILITY to store presets and quickly recall those presets with ease.
HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THE QUANTUM NC NEXUS CONTROL?
NO WORRIES, WE'VE GOT ALL THE ANSWERS!
CALL ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS TODAY AT (909) 476-8007.
Technical Characteristics of the CNC Quantum EVO:
- Programs: virtually unlimited.
- Steps per program: virtually unlimited.
- Linux RTI operating system.
- Integrated 3D graphical engine.
- Quad core 1.6 GHz Arm low power fanless industrial.
- SODIMM DDR Memory 1 GB Industrial.
- Direct connection of the LVDS LCD display.
- HDMI port for external monitor.
- 15” 5W resistive touch screen.
- 15” LVDS TFT new generation LCD Led display.
- Front panel with 4 USB 2.0 ports and 1 RJ45 Ethernet.
- Automatic Synchronization Movements.
- Expandible I/O for additional axes.
- Closed loop proportional valves control.
- High speed 485 communication bus.
- Automatic motor power Off for energy saving.
Quantum CNC EVO Control (Optional):
Touch Command EVO is the latest version of our CNC system completely integrated with Quantum Plate Rolls, built through years of first-hand experience. The control retains its easy to use interface that our customers have enjoyed; underneath it there is a new extremely powerful engine which delivers a precision of control never before found on a plate rolling machine. This is mainly achieved by the new closed loop system, which constantly monitors the rotation and side roll positions.
There are some challenges when it comes to designing a true CNC control for a plate rolling machine: the main one is the difference in yield tolerances of the material being rolled. Quantum has taken the unique approach of designing a material library that can be adjusted to work specifically with the material you are receiving. This is done by making test bends with your specific material and inputting the diameters that were actually achieved.
Once this is done and the computer understands how your material reacts or springs back, it can accurately auto-generate programs of virtually any shape required with the material you adjusted the library for: round, square, triangle, elliptical.
We recommend Quantum's automated controls for high volume cylinder and shell production, or to roll complex shapes that are not easily reproduced by using manual machine controls. Multiple bends, variable radius bends, ovals and the like are some examples.
CNC Evo Features:
- ASM: Automatic Syncro Movememts
- ITD: Interpolation Trajectory Display
- PBS: Proportional Bending System
- OAR: Online Assistance Real Time
- AOI: Automatic oil Indicator
- VDS: Visual Diagnostic Software
- CAN: CAN Communication
- EPG: External program Generator
- VGA: Video Signal Output
- USB: Ports on the Frame of the CNC
- RPC: Radiation Protection Components
- UPS: Back Up Power Supply
- TTL: Three Tests Libraries
- ACF: Auto Calibration Function